I am just amazed at my five year old little girl swimming the back stroke in this video. Had to share another swimming video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 month countdown
In one month I will begin my renewal leave. I'm so thankful for the Lilly Endowment and that White Rock UMC was one of 233 congregations...
-
Madeleine's favorite new book is Fancy Nancy , about a girl who loves to dress up and be fancy. Here are two of her outfits from today....
-
I love Barack Obama! There is a wonderful new video on www.dipdive.com Check it out and spread the word! Go Obama! www.dipdive.com
-
It is amazing to me how much Everett is infatuated with his sister. I will be playing with him and I think that he is laughing, but then hi...
2 comments:
Way to go, Madeline! The other parents may need to take it down a notch though... whew!
That looks like Ms Kayleigh? Ryan had her during the summer session.
Post a Comment