Monday, March 2, 2009

Everett gets his first hair cut!

There are so many milestones with children! Sunday, Everett had another one, his first haircut! I knew it was time because people began to tell me how cute my little girl was...



at the park this past week




The before


During (he would not sit on the chair by himself)




The after (doesn't Everett look like Lee in this picture?)


Another milestone happened today. At the library Everett randomly picked up a book illustrating the song, The Itsy Bitsy Spider went up the waterspout. When I read/sang it to Everett in the library, he started doing the motions! He knows The Itsy Bitsy Spider! I feel so fortunate that the 3 days that I work, Monday-Wednesday (I also work Sundays, but that doesn't count) from 9-3 Everett and Madeleine are in such wonderful care at the Oak Lawn Child Development Center.

No comments: