Thursday, March 19, 2009
Dallas Arboretum
A college friend, Amy Thompson, invited us to the Dallas Arboretum for their annual Dallas Blooms. This year they have storybook playhouses (for example, a James and the Giant Peach playhouse and a Peter Pan playhouse that was a pirate ship!) This is Everett by the One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish playhouse and Madeleine with her friend Becca who will be one year behind Madeleine at Moss Haven Elementary. Speaking of school, at the end of March Madeleine and I will attend Kindergarten Round up! How is it time for my baby to go to Elementary school already? She is so excited though!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 month countdown
In one month I will begin my renewal leave. I'm so thankful for the Lilly Endowment and that White Rock UMC was one of 233 congregations...
-
Something has changed in our world today. Today I found out that my grandfather had died from … my cousin’s status update on facebook. Yes, ...
-
It has been windy lately, and when it is windy I am reminded of my year teaching English in Japan. I would ride my bicycle to the differen...
-
Well, I have been out of work since June and it has been okay. One thing I know for sure, being a stay-at-home mom is EXHAUSTING! A few we...
1 comment:
Your sweet daughter is a smart girl! I have been so impressed with Madeleine's ability to recognize alphabet letters and sounds in the sunday school classes that i have taught :) patti
Post a Comment