Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day weekend

I grew up with a pool (after the age of 6) in my backyard and I loved going swimming. Our backyard does not have a pool and after 3 long years of being on the waiting list, we were invited to join the KayCee Club pool. We went on Opening Day on Saturday of Memorial Day weekend and I was so excited I forgot the camera. The kids mostly played in the baby pool, but it was a big hit and I am so excited about going this summer!

Today we celebrated Memorial Day weekend by participating in Launa's Little Library's Annual Memorial Day parade and then had dinner with some good friends, Jim, Carmen and baby Almaz. First, we swam in their backyard pool. We had a blast! Enjoy the photos from our weekend.

Everett trying on some silly glasses.


Lee and Everett
Madeleine

Madeleine and Everett

No comments: