Thursday, March 25, 2010

Living with a 2 year old

I just preheated the oven, and when I opened the oven to put in the potatoes was surprised to see Everett's Batman cape inside. It was a little warm!

According to Google maps it is .8 miles from our house to Madeleine's elementary school. Today Everett and I went there twice! Everett rode his bike (and I steered and was exhausted!) when we went to eat lunch with Madeleine and then we walked to pick her up at the end of the day. On the way there I gave him a piggy back ride, but he walked the whole way home by himself! (though most of it he was chasing Madeleine).

And the sweetest moment of the day was when I was carrying Everett and whispered in his ear, "I love you, Everett," and he whispered in my ear, "I love you, mommy."

However, that rascal would not take a nap!







1 comment:

Lee Anne said...

Cute picture! We are having our pair share of no-nap days here too :(