Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kindergarten writing

Madeleine made a journal, I love how she put her middle name last, and how she spelled Nicholls (my grandfather's last name). Madeleine spelled it Nickells. Madeleine told me that a friend in kindergarten told her Madeleine's middle name was Nicole and I said, "No, you are named for your great grandfather Nicholls. Your middle name is not Nicole."



Inside the journal was this page that says, "I wish for a dream come true and it is a dog." However, Madeleine knows that she has to wait until her little brother is older and not terrified of dogs as he is now (but he is getting better).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ad that comes up on this blog is about Nicholls State University. Are you related?

Kerry Sumpter Smith said...

I don't think so, It looks like Nicholls State University is in Louisiana and the Nicholls side of my family is from Pennsylvania. Interesting!

Elise said...

wow! She is growing up!