Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Madeleine's 4th Birthday

Every day that we wake up is a gift from God. I have been blessed these past four years to wake up with a great love for my daughter, Madeleine. She makes me laugh and I love her so much. She is kind, loves to laugh, loves to draw and create, loves to sing, and loves God. This weekend we celebrated Madeleine's 4th birthday. It was a wonderful party complete with bounce houses, face painting (thanks mom!), a make-your-own door hanger craft, and a pinata! Here are some pictures of Madeleine's in her presents, she got lots of dress up outfits!

To counter all of the princess dress up clothes, here are some more career oriented ones from Nana (my mom)! You can find them here.



Madeleine loves her princess scooter from Mi and Pap (Lee's parents)


And a new tinkerbell costume from Erica and Russell Hall! The other one had gotten too small.

My favorite pictures! Madeleine was dressed in regular clothes (I promise), but then another little girl suggested that we have a parade and Madeleine immediately ran into her room to change outfits into a more appropriate princess dress. This particular one was given to Madeleine from Hallie Grace, daughter of my friend Mary Spradlin. Notice the birthday cupcake, only the icing is eaten!


No comments: