Sunday, July 11, 2010
Swim class
We are taking a 2 week swim class at our local Recreation Center with the City of Dallas. Everett goes first from 5-5:30 and Madeleine is 5:30-6:15pm. It was only $30! Everett loved it on days 1-3, but on day 4 not so much. Of course day 4 was the day that I remembered to bring the camera so I decided I might as well document! One more week left...

saddest boy ever...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 month countdown
In one month I will begin my renewal leave. I'm so thankful for the Lilly Endowment and that White Rock UMC was one of 233 congregations...
-
Something has changed in our world today. Today I found out that my grandfather had died from … my cousin’s status update on facebook. Yes, ...
-
Well, I have been out of work since June and it has been okay. One thing I know for sure, being a stay-at-home mom is EXHAUSTING! A few we...
-
Madeleine's favorite new book is Fancy Nancy , about a girl who loves to dress up and be fancy. Here are two of her outfits from today....
2 comments:
Love it!!! It was so much fun enjoying the wine class together on Saturday night with you. Have a great week!
How do kids know when you have the camera and want to get the perfect shot?!? It always ends up this way at our house too! Kudos to you for still documenting the event - it makes for a better story :)
Post a Comment