Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Teeth!

Everett has had red cheeks, a fever, been grumpy, and been eating his hands for the last couple of days. Today I saw that a tooth on one side was really in, then I felt around and he has teeth on all 4 quadrants of his mouth coming in at the same time! He has 8 teeth already, 4 on top and 4 on bottom, right in the middle, then there is a space and then these new teeth. I am pretty sure that these ones are his first molars. They have all broken through, the bottom ones are in and the top ones are poking through. I remember that the period when there is a lot of teeth was always a hard time, but how is it possible that my baby...





is now walking and has his first molars!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is possible that Everett is walking and has his molars in the same way it is possible that my baby is writing this blog!

Kerry Sumpter Smith said...

I love you, mom!