Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update

Well, the computer is broken again...

BUT exciting things happened today! We early voted (I love early voting) and I was so amazed. There was a line! We waited about 15 minutes. I have never seen a line before! It was so exciting!

And I discovered an amazing product. Oxyclean! Powder form is what was recommended to me to remove stains from children's clothing and ... it works wonderfully!

And my favorite Madeleine saying of the day is, "Mommy, am I allergic to warm fruit snacks?" Some of Madeleine's classmates have allergies so Madeleine now asks if she is allergic to, well.. everything that she eats!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! We're early voting tomorrow afternoon!

Brian and Kristie Gibson said...

Is it time for the Mac switch?

Kerry Sumpter Smith said...

Lee seems to think so...