Tuesday, October 21, 2008

When the computer dies...

Well, our computer will no longer connect to the internet or recognize the USB port that I plugged into in order to download photos... The culput is either 1) norton 2009 update 2) picassa 3 update 3) an old computer

So... in verbal form, here is what has been happening!

Everett is so close to walking! He loves to stand and cruise everywhere although he still holds on. He has taken a few steps from furniture to other furniture, but nothing confident yet...

Madeleine has been saying some notable things lately! I don't know if it is from her classmates or if she is just listening more. She has been saying things like, "Oh, man," "that's a bummer," and other funny things.

Tonight I got my hair cut!! I have been growing it out FOREVER to donate it to locks of love and tonight was the night! It is now at my chin and I can't wait to use a tiny amount of shampoo.

Lee is planning on shortly running a half marathon! He has been training with the Dallas Running Club and Nov. 2 is fast approaching!

Photos soon... as soon as the computer gets fixed or ... you know... Lee's dreams come true and we purchase a mac...

And yeah for the new laptop from Oak Lawn United Methodist Church!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have a couple friends running next weekend too. I hope they all do great!