Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ten Year anniversary trip

So, Lee and I will have been married for 10 years on May 6, 2010. However, we are taking our anniversary trip this coming Saturday due to the upcoming rainy season in Costa Rica. With the rainy season there are less flights and we would have spent 2 more days traveling, so we are going early. Anyway, every year we have done something special for our anniversary with a night away (that way we do something exciting at least once a year!) and I said for 10 years I wanted to use my passport. So, international travel, want to visit somewhere unique, can't be gone long because of the kiddos, hmmm... Costa Rica? So, we will go where the howler monkeys wake you up quite early, and we are doing the wildlife explorer package because that had the most activities! I booked our honeymoon as well and we did the Caribbean cruise that had the most stops so we could see the most islands. Our five activities in 3 days are a zip line canopy breakfast, long guided hike, night hike, horseback riding or bird watching (have to pick!) and dolphin watching. I am so excited! Lee freaked out when he realized that our cabin doesn't have windows. We have different traveling styles :) Opposites attract, I say!



1 comment:

Lee Anne said...

I am so envious that you're going to the Osa Peninsula. Have a great trip!