Hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter celebration!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Easter
Some Easter photos...
the cousins at Easter dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's, from left to right Austin Rutherford, Everett Smith, Madeleine Smith, Sydney Rutherford. Notice: the girls are in matching dresses and they also match their dolls. Very important...
the family on Easter Sunday at Oak Lawn UMC
Everett's first pinata experience, he went first and the little boy who went next broke the pinata!
Madeleine hunting for eggs
Everett in Madeleine's Dora hat pre egg hunt
Hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter celebration!
Hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter celebration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 month countdown
In one month I will begin my renewal leave. I'm so thankful for the Lilly Endowment and that White Rock UMC was one of 233 congregations...
-
Something has changed in our world today. Today I found out that my grandfather had died from … my cousin’s status update on facebook. Yes, ...
-
Well, I have been out of work since June and it has been okay. One thing I know for sure, being a stay-at-home mom is EXHAUSTING! A few we...
-
Madeleine's favorite new book is Fancy Nancy , about a girl who loves to dress up and be fancy. Here are two of her outfits from today....
No comments:
Post a Comment