Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Our Sunday School class

One of my tasks at Lovers Lane UMC is to begin new Sunday School classes. Since there is always a need for more Sunday School classes for parents with young children, I found an amazing woman named Kimberly Shults who wanted to join with me in starting a new class. We named it Real Family and it is indeed our family at Lovers Lane UMC. Lee is there every Sunday and with my duties in worship I try to be there as much as I can. This past Sunday we had our 2nd Annual Christmas party. It has been amazing to see how God has grown this Sunday School class. For the 2nd year the children put on a nativity play. Last year Madeleine was a wise man, but this year she wanted to be an angel and when the play was over she didn't want to take her costume off! There must have been 20 children there!



No comments: