Sunday, May 2, 2010
A kindergarten field trip
It has been so fun to be able to go on the field trips with Madeleine's kindergarten class. Their latest field trip was to the Dallas World Aquarium. It was a hoot to see that the kids would run to whichever kid yelled the loudest. "Come here," "Look at this," were the popular phrases of the day. It was all about seeing if you could get the other children to come see what you were looking at.
manatee eating a head of lettuce!
manatee (madeleine in pink)
turtles
madeleine in pink
crazy monkey? it was tiny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 month countdown
In one month I will begin my renewal leave. I'm so thankful for the Lilly Endowment and that White Rock UMC was one of 233 congregations...
-
Something has changed in our world today. Today I found out that my grandfather had died from … my cousin’s status update on facebook. Yes, ...
-
Well, I have been out of work since June and it has been okay. One thing I know for sure, being a stay-at-home mom is EXHAUSTING! A few we...
-
Madeleine's favorite new book is Fancy Nancy , about a girl who loves to dress up and be fancy. Here are two of her outfits from today....
1 comment:
Now you know what to do with extra co-op produce: give it to the manatees! (I hear they like kale.)
:-)
Post a Comment