Madeleine loves her preschool class at Oak Lawn UMC. There are 8 kids and two great teachers, Ms. Kathleen and Ms. Teresa. They taught them some Christmas songs which they sang at the Birthday Party for Jesus Dec. 9. Frosty the Snowman was one of them, enjoy! Madeleine is the one in the red shirt, black pants, and reindeer antlers on her head.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Madeleine singing Christmas songs with her class
Madeleine loves her preschool class at Oak Lawn UMC. There are 8 kids and two great teachers, Ms. Kathleen and Ms. Teresa. They taught them some Christmas songs which they sang at the Birthday Party for Jesus Dec. 9. Frosty the Snowman was one of them, enjoy! Madeleine is the one in the red shirt, black pants, and reindeer antlers on her head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 month countdown
In one month I will begin my renewal leave. I'm so thankful for the Lilly Endowment and that White Rock UMC was one of 233 congregations...
-
Something has changed in our world today. Today I found out that my grandfather had died from … my cousin’s status update on facebook. Yes, ...
-
Well, I have been out of work since June and it has been okay. One thing I know for sure, being a stay-at-home mom is EXHAUSTING! A few we...
-
Madeleine's favorite new book is Fancy Nancy , about a girl who loves to dress up and be fancy. Here are two of her outfits from today....
No comments:
Post a Comment