Thursday, November 8, 2007
A Trip to the Zoo
Lee's work schedule has changed and he now has every other Friday off! So, we took our first family outing to the zoo! At the entrance of the zoo, that's Lee pushing the double stroller with Everett in his car seat. And then that's me holding a fussy, sleepy Everett with a proud sister Madeleine. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 month countdown
In one month I will begin my renewal leave. I'm so thankful for the Lilly Endowment and that White Rock UMC was one of 233 congregations...
-
Something has changed in our world today. Today I found out that my grandfather had died from … my cousin’s status update on facebook. Yes, ...
-
Well, I have been out of work since June and it has been okay. One thing I know for sure, being a stay-at-home mom is EXHAUSTING! A few we...
-
Madeleine's favorite new book is Fancy Nancy , about a girl who loves to dress up and be fancy. Here are two of her outfits from today....
No comments:
Post a Comment